James Bond Island Tour from Phuket
Phang Nga Bay with Canoeing and Lunch by Big Boat
Everyone knows this place as "James Bond Island" or as Thai people know it as "Khao Tapu". The reason for getting this name is because it looks like a huge, outstanding stone pinched into the sea at the mouth of Phang Nga Bay near Khao Phing Kan, which when viewed from a distance looks like a giant nail driven deep into the water. Khao Tapu is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Phang Nga province. To the point where a Hollywood movie was filmed at Koh Tapu in 1974, it was a James Bond movie, The Man with the Golden Gun, and that's why the name James Bond came from. Island, the nickname that tourists around the world are well known for, Khao Tapu itself. For visiting Khao Tapu It is often organized as a program to cruise around the Phang Nga Bay National Park. starting at the pier from Surakun Pier It takes about half a day. Starting from a cruise to see the scenery of Phang Nga Bay, passing through mountains and islands such as Khao Ma Chu, Tham Lod, Koh Phanak, Koh Hong, Koh Panyee, Khao Phing Kan and arriving at Khao Tapu. However, the boat trip to see Khao Tapu The government and related agencies are prohibited. Do not allow tourists to visit closely because the submerged part of the sea has been eroded by sea water for a long time. therefore corroded and many times smaller than the upper part until he was afraid that he might fall down at some point.
James Bond Island tour by big boat Itinerary
- 07.30-08.30 Pickup from your hotel.
- 09.30 Welcome to the pier for check-in and serve you with snack and variety of drinks.
- 11.00 Explore Panak Island and Enjoy Canoeing in Bat Cave or Mangrove.
- 12.00 Enjoy Canoeing at 6 the enchating cave - Like rooms opens to the sky of Hong Island.
- 12.30 Take leisure time swimming jump from the boat, take the photos and canoeing at La na Island.
- 13.00 Have a great Lunch on the boat.
- 14.00 Visit James Bond Island and Khao Ping Kan. Relax and take photos in your leisure time.
- 17.00 Arrive Ao Por Pier and transfer to your hotels.
- This package is subject to change without notice depending on tide or weather conditions.
James bond island from phuket
Where to go?James bond island
Khao Ping Kan
IncludedJames Bond Island National Park fee
VIP Shuttle bus transfer service from/to any hotel in Patong, Kata, Karon beach only
An extra charge 300 THB from Rawai, Naiharn, Chalong, Laguna, Naiyang, Maikhao
An extra charge 200 THB from Bangtao, Kamara, Surin, Phuket town
Private transfer 1,300 THB from Cape Panwa, Koh Sirey, Layan, Paresa Resort, Ayara Kamala Resort
Coffee & Tea, Fruits, Snack, Lunch, Life Jacket, Tour Guide, Insurance, Soft drinks & drinking water
What's to Bring?Swimming suits, Short & light T-shirt, Towel, Sunblock, Sunglasses, Camera, Thai Baht
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women.
- People with high blood pressure.
- People with heart problems.
- People over 75 years.
- Infant under 1 years.
- Children & Infant should be under the close supervision of parents at all times.
- People with mobility impairments.
How to Book?
- It needs to book a minimum of 2 days in advance.
- Chat with us on WhatsApp +66993154168 to check seats available on the departure date and make a booking. Chat with us on WhatsApp
- Thai Bank QR code.
- Paypal, Credit card, Debit card, Union pay, Wise or etc.
Cash payment, How does it work? Click here
Phi Phi Island Tour from Phuket
2023 - Last Minute Deals Up to 26% OFF
Maya Bay - Phi Phi Island + Khai Island + Pileh Lagoon + Snorkeling Tour by Speed Boat
James Bond Island tour from Phuket
2023 - Flash Sales 53% OFF
Delight in a tour that retraces the steps of the James Bond movie The Man with the Golden Gun (1974). and shows you highlights from the nearby islands. Everyone knows this place as "James Bond Island" or as Thai people know it as "Khao Tapu". The reason for getting this name is because it looks like a huge, outstanding stone pinched into the sea at the mouth of Phang Nga Bay near Khao Phing Kan.